Monday, April 27, 2009

Look What I Can Do!


Braxton can now sit up when I put him there. He has to told himself up with his hands though. I also learned yesterday that he can hold his bottle while he drinks. It is kind of sad seeing him grow up...I don't know that I like it!
(I'm sure this is not that excited for most...but, it is for me :)!)

4 comments:

Laura and family said...

Good job Braxton!! That was my favorite "trick" of Gabe's. He hated laying down, so I couldn't get anything done because I had to hold him, sit him up, etc. but once he sat up on his own, he could play with toys and was a lot happier!

Now he's crying (only for 3 days or so) and I want to pull my hair out! It's so cute but he's into everything- he tried eating my jump drive for the computer, the hairdryer cord, pulled the curling iron down, etc. Trouble!! :)

Ty and Whit said...

Oh I still can't get over how cute he is!!

Jason and Laura said...

Cool Brax! :) That's what we have to do with Jack too... I call it Gorilla Sitting :) :)

Kimmi, Ciaran and Cabhan's Korner said...

You are such a cute mommy. It is sad to watch them grow so fast. Treasure every moment. He is so freakin cute.
Kimmi