Keep in Touch! emilystracy@aol.com
Oh my gosh!!! He is so cute!! I need to see him again. I love Easton when he first wakes up:)
Oh my gosh em his so cute!!! Come have dinner with us again, so i can see him
He is so cute, seriously! So mad we haven't been able to see him. ADORABLE!!! Hope you guys are doing well. E-mail me and send us an update :)
Jack misses his little Braxton!!!!! He's so cute Em... getting so big-- our boys are becoming little men :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! He is so cute!! I need to see him again. I love Easton when he first wakes up:)
Oh my gosh em his so cute!!! Come have dinner with us again, so i can see him
He is so cute, seriously! So mad we haven't been able to see him. ADORABLE!!! Hope you guys are doing well. E-mail me and send us an update :)
Jack misses his little Braxton!!!!! He's so cute Em... getting so big-- our boys are becoming little men :)
Post a Comment