Monday, April 6, 2009

Learning the Value of Hard Work

As most of you know, I have a great job that allows me to work from home most of the time. It was quite the adjustment at first trying to manage being a mom, wife, student, and employee. But, I just take it one day at a time. I long for the day when I can just be a mom. I know for some that might seem really boring or unproductive, but I have come to see that it is all I have ever really wanted. I know I could do a million things and have plenty of talent. But, I really don't think that there is any better service than to be a great mom. Now, that said, I'm sure it will be quite awhile before I get the point that I can have that dream. But, I'm very content with where I am now. Anyway, here are some picture of Brax helping me with my work. He loves to sit and talk (baby talk) to me while I work. Thanks Jess and Kim for the Bumbo! I really think it has saved me! He loves it so much!

No comments: