I found this great article by Elder Ballard. I have continued to learn how to adjust to being a mother and wife. It is not an easy job and I'm always wondering/hoping that I'm doing all that I should and can for Braxton and Blake. I love my family so much and never dreamed it would be so wonderful! I gave up my old job to be a mom and I can't think of a better decision I ever made. This article really gave me some good insight...maybe it will you too!
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=9694558fcc599110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=1
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Emily,
It's so weird we have actually never met but all I hear are such wonderful things about you that I feel like I know you. I just know you are doing an amazing job at balancing all the new twists of motherhood and a marriage. Some people just got it and if I'm correct on my intuition, which I usually am, you are one of those! Braxton looked ao cute on blessing day.Good job mama.
Post a Comment