On Wednesday, we had the most beautiful day and Braxton and I finally got to go play outside. First, we took a walk in the stroller.
Then, Braxton got to swing on the baby swing in our complex. He really loved it. It totally relaxed him and he would just look around at everything going on. He really likes being outside.
Then, I opened the garage door and let him play in his jumper for the first time. He really can't touch the ground, but he loved grabbing all the stuff on it. I would spin him around so he could play with everything.







3 comments:
Oh fun Em!! I feel like I'm outside with E so much lately! I love it! Braxton is soo cute!
love the pics. he looks like such a happy boy!!
we will be in utah june 30-july 5... let's meet up!!!
SO CUTE!!! I love it :-)
Post a Comment