Thursday, November 13, 2008

We are Getting Closer!

We had another doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything is great with the baby and I am 1 cm dilated! The doctor didn't act like that meant he was coming any earlier....but, in my mind it does! I'm getting so nervous and exciting. I think I'm nesting. I want to get everything in order before Braxton gets here. I feel like there are a million things to do. I don't know why I waited until now to get it all done. My fluid was fine and has not gone up. Everything is great! Now we just wait! That is no fun....I keep thinking in my mind that it could just happen any minute. I could just be at Walmart and SPLASH there goes my water! The doctor said it would be like Niagara Falls because of all my extra water, maybe I should keep a towel with me. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm just super tired and feeling like an elephant. But, that is how pregnancy is right! I can't wait to get our little boy here! I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Laura and family said...

girl let me tell you that a towel won't do jack for ya! seriously... and that was with a normal amount of water! you'll be amazed.

anyway, SOON!!! can't wait!! :)

The Tracy's said...

We're so excited too! We miss you. Where are our kids!

Unknown said...

haha you are so funny. You probably are carrying around a towel! Thank you for my birthday card =) Call me before this baby gets here!!!

xoxo-
amanda

Anonymous said...

Way excited for little Braxton! Let us know if you guys need anything. Hope all is well!