Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baby Shower!

We had my baby shower on Saturday. Melissa and Trudy Tracy held the shower at Grandma William's house (Blake's grandma) in Sandy. We had really great soup and Grandma's homemade bread. We also had some yummy sweets. My mom got to fly in to spend that special time with me. We had such a great time and talked about babies for hours, four of us are pregnant! This is probably one of the last pictures of Laura pregnant because she had her little boy (Jack) on Monday. I am so greatful for our friends and family. We got so many great things that we really needed. I didn't know how much stuff one little baby needs! Good thing I had some mommy pros there to show me how everything works and tell me what else I will need. He is so loved already and he isn't even here yet. Thank you to everyone for all your support and love! We are so happy to share this time with our great family!














No comments: