Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Doctor's Appointment!

We had another doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Everything is good and my fluid has not really gone up any. Dr. Smith said he would not let me go past my due date, so now I know for sure this little boy is coming out in less than a month probably! It still just doesn't feel real. We are looking around for a pediatrician. If you know anyone let us know! I'm getting huge and I don't know how much further this tummy can stretch.

2 comments:

Doug & Angie Gray said...

Well gosh you go to our Dr. you might as well go to our pediatrition. We all use the same one. call me and we will give you the info.

Ty and Whit said...

I love my pediatrition. His name is Dr. Strong and he's at Alta View hospital. Definitely recommened him! Hope you're feeling good!