
Well, we are still patiently waiting for the arrival of our little boy. Our pace has not slowed at all because we are saving everything we have for this little one. All we do is work, Blake goes to school, and we sleep! So, if you never see us...sorry! Know we love you! We had another doctor's appointment this week, but there is no change in my "progress". So, we just have to sit and wait patiently. I'm not in too big of hurry though and I'm really kind of excited to see how it all plays out. I'm sure to some of you moms that seems crazy because everyone keeps asking me if I'm ready to get him out! I don't want him to come before he is ready, but who knows what will happen! We will find out soon enough!
1 comment:
Hey guys, let me know if we can do anything for you. If you want us to bring you dinner or something, we are game.
Blake- I owe you some Indian food, so lets go to lunch next week. Peace!
Post a Comment