Well, we packed everything up and moved in with Blake's parents for the next 9 months until Landon gets home from his mission. I was pretty sad to leave our cute little townhome until we finally got done and found out how rude our landlords really were (oops did I say that)...Anyway, it took awhile to get everything sorted and put into storage. We brought a some of our furniture to the basement. We have our own little living area and 2 bedrooms. We are sharing bathroom and kitchen. I don't think it will be too bad for just 9 months. We are excited to pay off some of our debt and hopefully save some money to get something of our own. Braxton has his own little room (much bigger than his last room). We have adjusted well and I think we will make it ;)! I just want to give a shout out to Grandpa Lex who helped us move those heavy boxes. He is in great shape for a 50 year old!! And my mom came out and helped too. Thanks mama! And thanks to Brian and Jason who helped us move too! I think that is it...oh and thanks to Lex and Trudy for letting us live in their basement. And thanks to Landon for letting Braxton have his room for a little while...we miss him!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sad day! I will miss you.
What did your landlords do?
Post a Comment