Thursday, July 23, 2009

Moms Gone Wild!


All the women in our family decided we needed a little night out. So, last Friday night we booked a hotel in Park City for the night and had a girls night out. Our cousin Laura is moving to Seattle because her husband is going to law school in the fall. She is moving in 2 weeks so we wanted to have some fun before she left. We left all the babies with their dads and had a great time. You would have thought we had been in jail or something. When I got to the condo, Laura and Jess come running out screaming like they won the lottery. We were bouncing up and down! This was Laura and I's first time without our babies. We have decided to make it a tradition! We ate yummy Mexican food. Melissa and I had non-alcoholic pina coladas...my fav! We tried to play games, but we couldn't sit still for most of them. We went swimming and went to the hot tub. It was really like vacation. Jess kept saying she made a list of everything she wanted to do on our vacation. I think she checked most of them off. We had to fit it all in a one night :)! We finally almost got through a whole game of Scattergories (how do you spell that???) when Trudy declared that rag was spelled with a "w". I believe her exact words were, "Just remember girls, rag is spelled W..R..A..G"...we were so tired we actually had to think a few minutes. It was great fun. Oh and did I mention even Grandma Williams came. Kiley and McKenna got to drive in from California too. We had 12 people I think...SOOO FUN! I highly recommend for all my new mom friends :)!

3 comments:

Carissa said...

How fun! You look great!

Fun Fantastic Family said...

oh man that was sooo much fun. We have to do it again ASAP!!!

Jason and Laura said...

LOL. That's a great recap Em. Ha ha.... I was laughing while reading it... what a fun night! I miss everyone already!!!