Well, we had a great Valentine's Day. It didn't start out very fun because Blake had to work all morning and into the afternoon. But, we decided to leave Braxton with a babysitter for the first time and go on a little date for our first Valentine's together. Last year, I was in Ohio for a class for work. Shelby, Landon's girlfriend, agreed to watch Braxton for the night. We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Park City. We had the best steak I have ever tasted! We has sparkling cider at our table when we got there and they have me a beautiful red rose.
Braxton got to have Shelby has his Valentine this year because Landon is off on his mission. The whole family took care of him and snuggled him all night. They said he was a very good boy and they wanted to keep him!
2 comments:
My valentine was a hotty!!! Im up for another date night with him!!
COULD HE GET ANY CUTER!? Seriously, I am dying that we haven't met him... ughhhh!
Post a Comment