Poor Braxton yesterday wouldn't stop crying because his little legs hurt so bad. Doesn't he look so sad. We got him doctored up though and feeling much better.

Yesterday Braxton had his 2 month checkup with Dr. Erickson. He is a growing boy! He weighed 12 lbs 13 oz. He has gained about 4 pounds since he was born. He was 24 inches long! So he is in the 70th percentile for weight and the 80th for height. The doctor said to start feeding him every 3 hours instead of 2 hours. We will see how that goes. The saddest part was that he had to get his shots. Blake stayed in the room with him because I couldn't bare to watch. I cried outside just hearing him cry. The rest of the day he screamed and cried because his little legs hurt. I felt so bad for him. He is feeling better today and I think he slept off the pain. He probably had never really felt pain before and didn't know what was going on. I felt so terribly bad for him. Thankfully, Blake stayed home that day and helped out. I had my weekly staff meeting and had to go into the office. Blake said Braxton screamed and cried the whole time. He looked really stressed when I got home. Luckly, he got to go to the Lakers/Jazz game last night to make him feel better. Anyway! I'm glad to know that he is healthy and growing! I can't ever tell if he is getting bigger. His newborn and 0-3 clothes aren't really fitting anymore because he is so long. He is skinny though so the bigger clothes fall off of him. I don't know what to do! He ripped one of his sleepers the other day because it was too short.





4 comments:
Poor little Braxton... so sad! I'm glad he's feeling better!
shots are hard :(
gabe had a check up at 4 1/2 months (we were gone at 4) and was 25 inches and 14 lbs 11 oz... braxton is going to pass him soon!!
I have the same problem with Ady we have to pin all her clothing. She was in 12 month clothing at 9 months
Oh i hate it when Easton has to get his shots!!! I actually have to take him in today!! Braxton is so cute! We really need to get together soon!
Post a Comment