Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Doctor's Visit!

We had our 30 week doctor's visit on Wednesday. Everything is good except I'm measuring 3 more inches from the last time....and I only gained 1 pound. So, I guess this baby is getting really big! We will see because he scheduled us for an ultrasound at the next visit. I'm so excited to see our baby again....that is the best part. I'm feeling good excited I'm a little anemic and I have had some problems with my iron supplement. I'm starting something new so hopefully that will make me feel better and be less cranky! I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Doug & Angie Gray said...

I can't wait to see how big our babies come out since we are both growing so dang big.

Kimmi, Ciaran and Cabhan's Korner said...

Holy moly I guess you do have a blake in there. You are so dang cute pregnant so dont even worry. I cant wait for you shower and him to come out so we can all see him.
kimberly