
We had another doctor's appointment on October 15th and we finally got to see little Braxton again! He really looked like a baby this time. Dr. Smith said he is definitely a boy! We had to do an ultrasound to make sure that he was not too big. Well, from the measurements, he was actually already almost 5 pounds! Yep, that is big. I looked it up and the average baby is only 3.75 pounds at 32 weeks. He is growing big and healthy though. I gained a few pounds too, but I guess that is just something you have to deal with when you are pregnant. I, also, had some extra fluid which is not good. The doctor said this can be due to diabetes (which we know I don't have because of tests) or there could be fluid in the baby's lungs because there is a virus. He did not see any fluid in Braxton's lungs. So, he said there was no explanation and we would just continue to do ultrasounds for the remainder of our visits. If it gets too high, then he will have to induce me. Its weird, but I don't really want to be induce. I just want him to come when he wants to. I know most women would love to be induced, but I guess at this point I'm okay to keep being pregnant. Not to mention all we have for him right now is a crib! We didn't have any other problems and we go back again for 34 weeks soon. YAY! I'm starting to like going to the doctor. I still get really nervous because I don't want to hear anything bad. I'm thankful we have such a great doctor though. He always answers all of our crazy questions!





No comments:
Post a Comment