
Amanda and her maids of honor at the rehearsal dinner
Blake and I at the rehearsal dinnerBlake, Brax, and I flew to Maryland to attend one of my best friend's wedding. Amanda was my maid-of-honor when Blake and I got married. So, I felt privileged to be one of hers. We have been friends since 10th grade when she moved to Louisiana from Maryland because her dad was in the military. She had just met Austin that summer that she moved. They stayed together throughout high school and college. This week was actually their 10 year anniversary of being together! It is about time they got married right! Amanda and Austin were kind enough to let us stay at their new house. I hope Brax didn't wake them up too much at night ;)! It was such a beautiful wedding. The ceremony was at Fort McNair (I think that is how you spell it) in front of the Potomac River. It was very beautiful! Amanda was such a beautiful bride and I'm so happy for them. She did the cutest thing for all her bride's maids. She made us each a scrapbook of all our special times together. YAY! I love weddings!






2 comments:
I'm glad you guys got to go out to Maryland..how fun!! And that is such a cute idea of putting together a scrapbook for your bridesmaids.
I love that you are a blogger!!!!! Such a cute fam you have!!!! It looks like you had fun at the wedding! I love weddings!!!
Post a Comment