After staying in the hospital for 4 days they let us go home! I must admit that I kind of liked staying the hospital and being waited on! Braxton slept in the nursury at night though and it was sad to not have him there. But, I'm glad that we got some rest. Our second night there, Blake said he wanted to keep Braxton there with us. Little did he know that Braxton would be wide awake until 2 in the morning. So, Daddy had to stay up too! About that time, the nurse offered to take him...Blake decided he was ready for some rest! We had so many visitors that they put us in the biggest room on the floor. It really wasn't too bad and it was so sweet to be in our own little world with our new little boy. We had some precious moments with him there. I loved feeding him in the middle of the night. The nurses would bring him in crying and I would feed him. It was so sweet there just me and him. Nothing could be sweeter!
Finally on that Thursday we got to leave. We had Braxton's outfit all picked out. Trudy told me that when Blake came home from the hospital when he was born he wore a red sweatsuit. So, that is what we got little Braxton. He looked so cute. Blake had to add the Utah onesie underneath to complete the outfit. Our favorite nurse Renee helped us get the carseat to set up and off we went to do this parent thing on our own!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment