Thursday, August 7, 2008

On the Move!

Well, we are getting ready to move to our new townhome in Sandy, UT! We are very excited and Blake has had me locked up in the house packing for a past few weeks. So, I decided to go visit my family in Louisiana. I got to stay for a week and see most of my family. It was so much fun! I miss them a lot, but I do not miss the humidity in Louisiana! Everyone is so excited for the baby and we all got to catch up on old times. Blake is doing great with selling alarms and just trying to figure out what he is going to do when he gets back to Utah. Everything seems to be falling into place, we knew it wasn't going to be easy, but it just brings us so much closer to go through these times together!

Emily

4 comments:

The Tracy's said...

Don't forget to take a picture of your first apartment before you leave. Just a little memory! Sooo excited for you to get here.
Mom

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss Louisiana summers... particularly with the '88 accord w/ no AC and the driver's side window didn't go down!! haha good times =)

xoxo-
amanda

Fun Fantastic Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHELBYand LANDON said...

Em! I want to see pictures of your new and old place. I know you think its dumb but i wanna see. :)
Shelb