Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's a BOY!!!

There's his little pee-pee!

He has his hands over his ears...I don't think he wanted us to see him.





We did a sneak-a-peak photo today of the baby to find out the gender because....well...we just couldn't wait anymore!!! He was moving all over the place like he was on a pogo stick and moving his hands over his face like he didn't want us to look at him. It was sooo neat! Check out our cute little Braxton! Blake and Elle were the only ones that thought it would be a boy and it was! We are so excited and Blake can't wait to buy him little Michael Jordan shoes!

5 comments:

The Tracy's said...

Oh our grandson is beautiful! I can't believe it. We're so excited to be grandparents! Don't worry,I'll start buying him his first clothes!
Love You,
Mom

Doug & Angie Gray said...

Those are so cute. I knew it was a boy that is so awesome congratulations!!

Fun Fantastic Family said...

Congrats Blake and Em. That is so amazing that they can take pictures like that. Can you imagine if you had to wait to find out what you were having. ah thank goodness for techno today. Yay! a Boy! He looks just like you guys. hehe

Kimmi, Ciaran and Cabhan's Korner said...

congrats guys. That is so exciting. I must agree that boys are very fun to raise.
love ya
the desmonds

Fun Fantastic Family said...

ps- is that a little U of U logo that i see in that ultrasound?